2016 Member show: September 16 – October 13, 2016
- Location:The Museum Broken Arrow
400 S. Main, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- Delivery date: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:30-11:30
- Reception: Sept. 22, 6 – 8:00 p.m.
- Pick up: Oct. 14, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Green Country Watercolor Society
Show Your Smalls – November, 2016
Green Country Watercolor Society will have an exhibit, Show Your Smalls, at Your Design, 211 S. Main Street in Broken Arrow in November, 2016. Guidelines for entries in this show are below:
- The “Show Your Smalls” Exhibit is open to GCWS members in good standing: membership is $35.
- Works entered should follow the GCWS Exhibit Information updated Jan. 2012.
- Work will have been completed within the last two years.
- A maximum of four paintings may be entered in the show.
- All works entered in this show will be for sale. A commission of 10 percent will be made to Your Design for any sales made during the show.
Presentation and Conditions:
- Image size may be no larger than 10” in any direction.
- Attach entry tag to the back upper left hand corner.
- Mats may be any color for this exhibit.
- GCWS reserves the right to reject any paintings.
- Paintings must be presentable: All works must be clean on the surface and between the glass or plexi glass and the painting. All dust and fingerprints are to be removed. Frames are to be sturdy, scratch and dent free, clean, and have tight corners.
- Wire: picture wire only, placed 1/5 of the way down, pulled tight, looped through hangers.
- Frames: Metal frame backing: foam-core or clean mat board (No cardboard). Wood frames must have full dust covers.
- There is an entry fee of $10 per participant for this show.
- Entry Deadline: Thur., Oct. 13, 2016 – Registration & entry fees are due at the meeting.
- Delivery: Tuesday, Nov. 1st, 2016 – Deliver paintings to Your Design 11am – Noon.
- Reception: Thurs. Nov. 10, 2016 – Artist Reception 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
- Pick Up: Tues. Nov. 29, 2016 – Pick up paintings 11:00 – 12:00
Please bring finger foods to share during the reception. Come enjoy a wonderful evening with food, friends and musical entertainment.